Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Please review our open position(s) and submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sawgrass Asset Management offers a competitive compensation package, including healthcare benefits, 401K contribution, paid vacation and much more.
Data Management / Operations Associate
Sawgrass Asset Management, an employee owned Jacksonville, Florida-based Registered Investment Advisor, is seeking to add a full time Data Management / Operations Associate to their existing team. This role will provide support to the Operations Group while gaining the knowledge and experience to be able to manage multiple systems and data across various departments. Intended growth into other areas of the firm when ready and able.
- Serve as a point of contact for day-to-day investment operations, supporting the investment and client service teams.
- Monitor trading activity to assist with trade allocation, confirmation, and settlement. Work to rectify issues to meet deadlines.
- Help maintain trusted relationships with custodians, brokers, consultants and other third-party providers.
- Manage account reconciliation and money movement process for capital calls, contributions and distributions.
- Produce custom solutions in Excel and Word to address reporting requirements and data integration across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate on new processes to automate/scale standard reports and processes.
- Continuously reviews and updates work procedures so that these documents will be maintained in an accurate and usable manner to promote quality outputs.
- Promote and ensure respect for client privacy and confidentiality in all matters.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field and 3 – 5 years professional experience of relevant industry experience (investments, accounting, finance, wealth management or other experience is preferred).
- Must be self-driven and able to work within a small team environment.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail, enthusiasm and an aptitude for learning.
- Organized, Logical, goal-oriented, and methodical in approach to tasks, and utilize a solution-driven approach to problem solving, thrive when presented with a challenge.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees to exceed clients’ expectations. Continuously develops and maintains a productive working relationship within the department and across the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Familiarity with accounting software, Bloomberg, Salesforce, Seismic a plus.
- Advanced Skills working with Microsoft Excel
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivation a must
- Great organization skills
To apply for this position, please submit your resume in PDF format via email ONLY to email@example.com.
Institutional Sales Professional
Our firm seeks to hire an experienced institutional sales professional with a proven track record of success in institutional sales and relationship management.
Detailed Requirements: The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in institutional asset management, new business development, and relationship management. A robust network of decision-makers and influencers on both the plan sponsor and consultant side that can be leveraged immediately is required. Must be able to work in a highly collaborative environment and demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills. The search emphasizes the ability to track prospects through a sales process using the firm’s internal CRM and provide regular pipeline updates capturing prospecting and sales activity. The ability to utilize the firm’s sales tools, including insight into the firm’s product slide decks, is highly desirable. The candidate must be able to provide strategic insights on investment proposals, develop revenue projections and manage progress/reporting.
Qualifications: 7+ years of institutional sales experience with a successful and measurable track record of new business development. Expertise is required in identifying opportunities, developing sales strategies, and closing deals. Institutional knowledge and a deep understanding of the asset management industry is necessary. Must have a high degree of poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts. BS/BA degree is required. Extensive travel is necessary. Must be located in Jacksonville or be willing to relocate. Salary to be commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.